Monday, November 28, 2005

BedTime's Quote[27]

BedTime's Quote:
"Women are,
like a fruit in a tall tree
You try to get it by any way
It's hard to get..
Then suddenly...
It falls down to someone else...

The Problem is not them,
But You Men fail to realize
it's not up to you
as You always think." --[x]
[Social-Understanding]

"Terrorism is a form of stupidity that doesn't cause ignorance but death" --[x][Political-Understanding]

Political Status: Peaceful, Buddhistical!
Psychological Status: Pressured, Curve-Time-spaced, Blinded-hope.

+This is My Final Post for November, I will be posting less for the next coming days, be busy tomorrow and after and after and after and after and after.......etc, I'll post only on the shoutbox until Dec 12th 2005.

December: Predictions-->
- Thinking of Critical Writings on Nationalism.
- New Writings Style Such as Mocking-LifeSystems
- Critical Writing/Poems on arabic countries randomly.
- Write an Essay on Anti-nationalism Thinking.
- More BedTime's Quotes
- And, Not sure yet about [o]'s existance/fate, Should I keep him?
-->[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8-9-10][11][12] [o]'s Symbol

Finally: I hope December won't cause troubles for me, and I am hoping this blog won't be blocked someday. GoodNight Dear Readers.
-[-_-]-
----------
-[-
|-]-

6 comments:

American Crusader said...

I hope that December is good to you. If you're interested spend some time checking out:
Jihad Watch and its sister site Dhimmi Watch.
Anti-CAIR
Muslim Militant Monitor
Islamic Thinkers Society...Muslim hate site.
IslamWeb..another hate site.
Last thing..read or watch the BBC News and Al Jazeera. If you don't see criticism aimed at the lone "superpower", then I think you need to examine your own biases.
Anyways...enjoy your holiday season!

. said...

Thanx but I'm not really interested in such sites. Aljazeera ha its critics that's why Bush wanted to bomb it!.

American Crusader said...

too bad...keeping an open mind is part of growing intellectually. Not something you seem to be interested in.

. said...

Well..taking about being Open-mind!, I used to watch 700 Clubs every week..that's what I call open-mind, I used to watch O'rielly on Fox News everyday, I used to watch Sunday Church speeches on Tv every sunday, I have two bibles in my room, I have the Communist Manifesto in my room too, and a huge book titled "Hitler:Stalin", so should i talk alot to prove you that I am an open-minded? or it's wise to be silent...
Anyway Have A nice day.

TripleTee said...

lol... I'm not all for politics but I know this type will end with no conclusion...

. said...

lol..3T...and who said I want to end it with a conclusion..i might find one though! hehe