Sunday, October 30, 2005

Intro of the symbol [o]

I have a new roommate, I'm going to call him [o] for odd. He is nice, quiet hmm no actually talkative. 5 minutes ago before he went to bed, he was talking alot, I couldn't even read my book. The odd thing is We both speak the same native language but we dont speak it,instead, we speak English because he is an English student! And I don't feel right. Anyway [o] is my new symbol I add, just temporarily one, Let's say [o] is anyone who is trying to communicate by using a second language. For Example, an Indian who is trying to speak Arabic [fi Kalam Arabi?], or A Mexican who is trying to speak English [Hable Ingles?, Sbeek Ingles?].

Expect more of [o].

Note: So now I have [x] mostly me, [y] = female figure, [z] = any enviroment, and [o]. How unreal my world is! or how symbolized my word is!

2 comments:

Tr@fficJ@m said...

Welcome {O} to the freakish twisted World of Anti-nationalism, Sad Heart-Touching poems, Coke-coming-out of ure nose Funny Stuff, bits n pieces of useful information every now'n'then, New & Improved Bedtime Quotes (just in), a great Dilemma of X's ,Y's and Z's, but Killer music....ure in for quite a ride !!! :))

REB 84 said...

Is anti-nationalism connected to the idea that we are all connected? Good Morning.