Friday, October 21, 2005

An illusion.

I saw a man daydreaming,
brainstorming but not screaming.
describing him simply in some lines:

A foggy day...
blurred my eyes
A cloudy sky...
limited my sight

A shy smile's
drawn on his silent lips.
A crystal tear
dropped from his dry cheeks
A slight of thought
sank in his peaceful mind.
A tiny world,
gave him a chance
for an unlimited dream.
However...
Reality conflicted with his Mentality.
The tiny world,
became many words
Of Many thoughts.
they mean anything but not reality.
unfortunately...
In the mind of an illusionist,
Everything is beyond my simple words
to describe him deep more..

copyirght@[x]
influenced by [z]

Political Status: Normal
Psychological Status:
Normal, lonely

Note: This is a day in an illusion man's life, I tried to describe him and his mind...


No comments: