Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Anti+Nationalist

An AntiNationalist once said against A Nationalist:

The problem is that you stick to your history, you glorify it, and so on, but you are not learning any lesson from it. And, the only thing that makes you glorify it alot is Nationalism, which makes you like an old man who can't walk, sitting on his couch watching History Channel and saying "oh I love this channel". Nationalism is implementing Worshiping-your-history-ideology very strongly in you.

Few Days Later, The Nationalist assissanted him...
The AntiNationalist wrote a short poem before he died:

I feel so comfortable from inside
not believing in any border or any redline of any kind
or a tiny passport
that's more important
than the Quran I have in my hand

copyright@[x]
influenced by [z]
inspired by [y]

Note:
The Story is all made up by me!
Nothing true.it's just based on an ideology.

No comments: