Thursday, October 13, 2005

Things I have to do

It's strange, this blog's become like a poetry website more than a place to write something about my daily boring repeated actions. Anyway, I have things to do, and some I really want to know more and I can't get, I will list them:
1- Noam Chomsky,
I want to know more about him more politically. I can't get the guy real ideology!.
2- 50 pages on American Social Structures
-->I want to write.
3- A photography Competition,
I want to join, but can't think of the perfect picture yet, I think it'll come to me like when poems ideas come to me.
......
Sorry my life has so much less goals to achieve, Let me think hmmm,Oh yes my first goal I want to achieve now is "drink water and sleep". Second goal, "Don't miss any class tomorrow lol".

My Quote of the post: "Life has many failures to go through, but there's only one big failure to change your life 180°, and turn it from Zero to Hero"
Note: this is the post #110

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know X you mentioned your blog being more like a poetry website rather than a BLOG!!! But i havent seen a poetic word yet on the whole site. Unless its in arabic which I do not understand. Lol im kiddin. Life is poetry X you just gotta learn how to make it rhyme!

. said...

Yes Life is poetry...except when its rhyme becomes a heavy metal music.