Sunday, October 30, 2005

BedTime's Quote[9]

BedTime's Quote: "The most interesting thing a person can experience in life is himself, and the most disappointing thing is to find out that he is not interesting"
Cited by [x]

Political Status: Peaceful.
Psychological Status: Suicidal, insane.

Note: I haven't done much today, tried to solve some problems but it seems like the world can't stop spinning. In Politics, The world is busy thinking of what the Irani president said about Israel! how lame. Socially, I am ok, being lonely as usual. I have a new roommate too! Well he is a good boy. Lucky me! and bad for him because I will brainwash him with my ideas lol.
In Science, I haven't been following the news lately but I have some books and magazines to read. October is ending soon, so to sum it all up in few words: "October you are an ugly woman".
Goodnight all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, wise, self-experience posts.
thank you