Monday, October 31, 2005

October's Bests

Here you go, best things in October or things I knew or read about during this month.

Best and new things in October:
Men: R. McNamara [+], Tagor, David Lcke, Alex Jones, Ahmed Deedat
Woman: none
Country/City: Machu Picchu in Peru.
Language: Esperanto
Animal: Killer ants.
Books: Time: a Traveler's Guide, Black Hole: A Traveler's Guide
Science: Global Dimming,
Politics: More into Skull&Bones.
Religion: Alawites,
Music: Led Zeppelin, 40Grit, 3 Doors Down, Within Temptation, Tool,
Songs: Further by Samael, Loser by 3 Doors Down. Overcome and Memories by Within Tempation.
Lectures: as always, Abdul Hamed Keshk
Website: LiveScience, Nova
Favorite thing I experienced in October is: chatting with a [y]. [ And I won't tell who it is]

Worst Things in October:
None except the Arabic world.

copyright@[x]

Welcome to November.


10 comments:

Tr@fficJ@m said...

Well I guess October has been good to you!
Take care & keep it up and dont let the 'Bad Days' over-rule!:)

Unknown said...

Memories by Within Temptation is amazing! :p

hope that November will be a great month for you.

. said...

Hi Nabhan,what's up man!..I can send you more of Within Temptation if you want...just give me your Email Address....

Unknown said...

I actually have their album 'The Silent Force'.. do they have any other releases?

. said...

I don't know I have about 20 songs from them or more ..not sure.

. said...

I just checked I have about 23 songs

. said...

Bad-days dont over rule me, I over rule them :P...October has been good only in few things such as hmmm food, knowledge , soccer hmmm...yes yes it's been good! Traffic!.

Anonymous said...

hmm.. interesting.I am just wondering if Ms.[y] does know you had a good time with her since we usually forget to let people know how much we appreciate them being in our lives.I will keep reading yours Mr.[x].

. said...

She reads the blog so I am sure she knows.

. said...

she's only a friend of mine nothing else.