Monday, October 31, 2005

BedTime's Quote[10]

BedTime's Quote:
"Hitler Wanted the world to be White for his race and dependent on him, Bush wants the world to be under his so-called A New World Order and dependent on him, and I want the world to be simple and independent from any tyrant but dependent on one belief". Cited by [x]

"Ideo-Gravity* only exists when a person realizes that His idea is bending the space-time around him" Cited by [x]

*Ideo-Gravity is an ideology that's new to people or been there but hadn't gotten enough attention to change the environment ,including people and everything, to fit its own ideology's belief.
A new term I invent for myself.

DailyNote: November will be a slow posting month for me, I am afraid I won't post much of informative articles or ideas written by me. For, I might become busy any time soon. The Character [x] might be disappeared in November by the emergence of the character [o]. My day was boring, feeling sick, and I wasn't really in good mood even though I made some success in real life and cyber-space.

Goodnight all.
Note: This is the post #160

No comments: