Thursday, October 20, 2005

Decision Making

Dear Reader.
I am thinking to stop writing here for a while.
And
Create in my life another file.
Thinking to disable this stupid mind,
and
Change it to a brainwshed kind.
Sorry My Reader,
But life isn't a beautiful lady
With a red dress in the night sky.
Life is a naked normal woman,
Where you have to be a tailor
To make her a beautiful dress
Full of Stars and success
To look like nothing else beautifully
but something from your own harmony.
I've lost my interest in writing for today
because failures keep hunting me.
Bad Luck is what i live on.
unfortunate events follow on
Waiting for the biggest failure
To Make the last yellow leaf of a tree
Fall Down for three:
Me
Myself
and
I

copyright@[x]
influenced by [z]

Political Status: Normal
Psychological Status:
Sad

Note:
This is a message or my daily, written poetically, I want even my daily life to sound poetical to be interesting to read.

4 comments:

. said...

maybe it's Ms.reader not Mr.Reader!...and this is a message more than a poem..well let's say Poem just to please your comment lol.

Anonymous said...



Hello there
I love your poems....
Please keep writing them as they make alot of sense to
me and understand more about my own thoughts and feelings.
You dont use complex words, and yet you keep your lines simple, beautiful, and meaningful with "evryday casual conversation word"....
I really love your poems..
I look forward to reading more of them

. said...

Thanx Reader...Appreciate it..u drew a smile in my face, and you made my eyes look chinese of happiness! hehe

Anonymous said...

Very deep [X]...they make so much sense at one time and at the same time they leave me clueless!
One of your best I have to say...so Keep it up and try to brush the Bad times off!