Thursday, October 13, 2005

tagging myself

I noticed something in other blogs, they have this thing called "Last Thing I did", like Last Meal I ate, Last Game I played and so on, I really dont know what that for, so I made one special for my own "Last Thing I did" ..here now I am tagging my self.

10 years ago: I was an ignorant person, reading fake history.
5 years ago: I was arrested for reading real history!
1 year ago: I was released for voting for the fake history maker!
Tomorrow: Go Back to Jail.
Last President I critized: Hussni Mobarak
Last time I critized: 2 seconds ago
Last word I spoke: Hemaar (Jackass).
Last thought I had in mind: FOOD.
Last song I heard: "Egyptian national anthem!!!"
Last forbidden Book I read: "Arabs are Tied to their toes"
Last thing influenced me: Fox News.
Last Time I got brainwashed: Whenever I turn the tv to Sudan or Yemen Channel.
Last thing I hugged: Quran.
Favorite place I ran away from: Jail.
Favorite word: Arabs.
Favorite politician I am influenced by: Shaka Zulu, and Moboto Sisi Seko.
......etc

OK OK ..I know I am silly but this only was to tag my self.

No comments: