Friday, October 07, 2005

A Stupid Guy.

She wrote two lines,
A Line begins with L.
Another with F.
He read them twice,
He understood a slice!
slept and woke up
For three Days in a row.
understood it slow .
Finally Got it.
L for Love.
F for Forever.

Copyright@[x]
inspired by [y]

Note:
wrote this today, after a soccer practice and read someone's blog. I know it's so short but simple and to me it's just about a girl hit on a guy. and the guy was so dumb to realize what she wrote to him for 3 days...etc
Note: This is the post#100.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHE WAS TELLN HER FRIEND: I WISH I CAN TALK TO HIM, LET HIM KNOW I'M HERE, OR AT LEAST LET HIM SEE MY EYES MAYBE HE WILL READ INSIDE IT A TINY WINY THING ABOUT HOW I FEEL. WHEN SHE GOT THE CHANCE AND HE IS HERE NEXT TO HER. SHE TIGHT HER SHOES AND THEN SHE RAN AWAY. SO STUPED. RIGHT?