Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Beauty of the Least

Beauty of the Best.
Of A woman and the Beasts.
Beauty held within,
Eyes locked for a sin.
Skies bent around her.
Everything seemed so beautiful.
Everybody wanted to fall in.
But me,
I Looked inside her and said:
"Perfect but No faith within"
"Just A beauty of the least"
copyright@ [x]
inspired by [y]
influenced by [z]

Note: written after seeing a beautiful girl with very illogical mind in the library, believes in atheisim that she can't prove to anyone it's right. I slept in the library for almost two hours when I woke up I got ideas to write about her, i forgot the ideas..then when i got home I remember everything again.probably I was hungry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


On how many people's libraries, as on bottles from the drugstore, one might write: "For external use only."

Tr@fficJ@m said...

So Nobody's perfect...huh.
Nice One!