Friday, November 25, 2005

[o]'s daily[11]

Nov 23th before Thanksgiving.
At night

At 9:00pm
Temprature: 6C - 40s.F

[o] and [x] me were arguing,
The topic " Women "
[x]: "Well in My country we have two women ministers"
[o]: "Oh Women your manager?"
[x]: "Yeah! what's up that?"
[o]: "No no you crazy, women no good man"
[x]: "Oh Man, come on now"
[o]: "It's haram women drive, and managers"

Then kept quiet and said
[o]: " You should have wa6aniyah [patrioticism, nationalism]
[x]-- I am like insulted. No way I am
[x]: "No wa6aniyah, my life is based on halal-haram[good and bad]"
[o]: "No wa6anyah? man you crazy..."
[x]: "I told you, my life has nothing of that"
[x]: "The prophet's first wife was his boss"
[o]: "Yeah...I know.."
[o]: "But you Man, it's 3eeb [shameful]"
[x]: "Well, It's 3eeb[shameful] for you not for me, but it's still halal, not haram"
[o]: "Man in my tribe, it's 3eeb, no women managers..no good"
[x]-- I am like, man it's like his tribe is ruling the universe.
[x]: "Yes, It's 3eeb, and 3eeb is more important than Halal in your tribe, drink,sex, cheat but don't do 3eeb, you stick to your wa6anyah[patriotism,nationalism] and I stick to my ideology"

While on Tv showing JACKASS,
[x]: "This is Crazy, Jackass, not me"
[o]: "No man, you crazy"
[x]-- I was like man i hope I brainwashed him enough today,and I think I did.

...the end

No comments: