Friday, November 25, 2005

BedTime's Quote[24]

BedTime's Quote:
"The only way to avoid being silent is to be silent, whereby your thoughts become a brainstorm, noisy and beautiful"--[x] [Ideological-understanding]

"Please God Help me, I am a minority of the minorty!" --[x] [Social-Understanding]

Political Status: Peaceful, Didn't watch news for while. Won't bother.
Psychological Status: Excited, hopeful, and Worried.
Weather: Very cold 6c, played soccer under 3c Degrees.

MyDaily: I saw "War Of The Worlds" yesterday, I liked it, I only liked it because the story was written in 1898 by a british writer. It's interesting how it predicted the alien things, if you realize when the story was written you will know why the movie didn't have so much details to tell about the way the aliens came to earth and how they created all the mess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"…I am a minority of the minority!" [x]
That’s how it is… keeps rooting down till it reaches you, solely.

. said...

thanx #mi for stopping by...i'm rooting down..i hope i wont find oil though otherwise usa will come to invade me