Monday, November 21, 2005

NoBedTime's Quote 2Nite

BedTime's Quote:
-- Actually tonight no quote only a poem I wrote before I went to bed.

One Wing Butterfly

At Night
Within my Sight
Nothing Bright
No day Light

But a lonely cry.
A lonely Butterfly
Lost her favorite Wing.
The blue
The Fragile
like a dead king.

Crawling
from a golden dry leaf
to a golden dry belief.

Black's fading to light
Here Again
she saw the sunlight
turning her colors
from blue
to navy
to white
to death

Not a Sad End at all
But
A Beautiful struggle
to reach
the hope
the top
that trouble...
It worthed everything
but her blue fragile wing.
copyright@[x]
inspired by [y]


Note: Ok I edited, Now looks better in colors. You might think the poem is sad, but its lesson is deeper than its saddness. It's better to look at it logically than emotionally sometime. Well It depends on how you see the poem.

3 comments:

. said...

lol your criticism

TripleTee said...

actually I prefer this post... too many colors hurt my eyes... but well... interesting poem [x]... wrote it urself?... well, that's a new way of organizin the verses, lol.. good job...

. said...

lol@your eyes. Yes I wrote it myself lol it's not like I have a translater writing for me or an english teacher hehe.