Wednesday, November 02, 2005

[o]'s [2nd Day]

[o]'s Daily:
October 30th:
At Night I told [o] to wake me up at 7am to leave at 7:30am to go to school. In the morning he woke me up while he was leaving at 7:30am and telling me "[x] Let's go".I was like "How can I get ready in one minute!...No Shower for me!, Go Out with my Paijama on?

Leason to Learn:
This problem occurs always between the good english speaker and the worse english speaker. He misunderstood and confused between 7am and 7:30am. Still Funny.

4 comments:

Swamy VKN said...

On the auspicious occasion of Eid Ul Fitr, I convey my warm greetings and good wishes to you, your parents, siblings, and other family members.

Eid Mubarak my friend!

. said...

Thanks alot VKN

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha

Relly FuNnY!

But I enjoy these diaries ,,

PinK0o

Tr@fficJ@m said...

i think confusing between 7 O'clock and 7:30 has nothing to do with English!! Good Luck with keeping up with him...brave brave man!