Sunday, November 27, 2005

[o]'s daily[12]

Nov 25th.
At Night
Very Cold Outside.
we were arguing, me, [o]. and the house owner, let's call him [i].
I said to [o], How is the movie "War of The worlds" ?
He said " No Big Liars!"
I said "huh!, Well..it's Science-fiction"
I said "well, how about Jurassick Park ?"
He said " what this?"
I said "it's about T-rex and his fellows"
He said " what?"
I said " daynasoorat, Dinosaures"
He said " OHHH, NO BIG LIARS"
[i] said "Oh well, but this thing happened"
[o] ignored him completely for sure because he understood nothing
I said "well...this is fiction not lies"
I said " how about The Green Mile?"
He said " OH I saw this movie three times, this black man turn things to alive"
I said " Oh, Interesting I didn't see it, but don't you think it's haram ? because he turned things to life?"
He said " OH Yes It's haram..yes bad movie"
I was like "man I convinced him in a second without meaning it"
[i] was laughing so hard...
I am like "man, this guy can never know the difference between reality and fiction"
later on
then I told [i] "you know [o] is confused between 'Call' and 'Kill' "
[i] said "Oh How"
I said "you know, sometime he tells me '[x] I will kill my father now' "
"sometime he says 'I will go to kill my friend' "

Note: Yes This happens alot when someone learns another language, I used to be confused between "Buy" and "sell", for example I used to say "I want to sell a car" :).
[i] = The third guy in the house, the owner. Only a temporary variable.

Note: This is the post #210

No comments: