Tuesday, November 01, 2005

[o]'s [FirstDay]

Sorry it's long, but [you need]to have time to read all this, It's funny, and real story of [o], first episode!

October 29th:

First Expression when I met [o] was normal plus he looked exactly like an old friend I had. Not bad news. [o] is quiet, unstable element..hehe. He can sit on the chair looking at [x] without blinking his eyes. Then when I say "what's up?" he says "Noteeng". He is kind and shy little bit. I write about him this month very often or less and it'll be a Dark comedy so don't get me wrong or think that I am mean. Therefore, I will write my experience with him. The definition of the symbol [o] can be found here

First Day.

[o]'s DailyLife:
October 29th,
when [o] got home, I welcomed him, he started cleaning his room. he came in wrong time because it was [x]'s soccer time.
I asked him if he wanted to play.
He said Yes.
I was looking for shoes for him to wear.
I asked him "what's your size?"
He was confused between Euro Size and American
He said "42 in America izzz hmmmm 8.5"
Then
I found one pair old, dirty, and torn apart.
I said "listen use these shoes and this tape to roll over it so it won't fall apart"
I asked [o]. "Do You have shorts to wear?"
He said "No No, in my family this is 3eeb[not polite]"
I went quiet like silence before the storm.
then I gave him a shirt. He looked at it. And said Thanks.
Later on he asked me, "What team is this?"
I was shocked! WHAT TEAM!
And said to myself in my heart "You don't know this TEAM! WHAT TEAM IS IT! OMG!"
"Shoot Me"
Your soccer IQ is Zero!
I pretended to be nice and said "It's Inter.Milan VERY GOOD TEAM"
He said "Oh Nice".
We waited for my friend to pick us to the field.
He didn't come. [o] kept quiet. Later on,
I said Let's walk to the soccer field.
He said "How far?" I said "Don't worry".

...We walked and walked,
I felt boring and old. So, I said Let's run...
I made him run 3.2km.
he kept asking all the way with his broken English accent "How Far How far?"..
then Asked "opposite of Far, NEAR, right?"
I said "YES"
then I said "run and don't look back".

We got to the soccer field, but [o] was half-dead.
He got an international phone call, he got GSM!
At least he is more hi-tech than I am who doesn't use GSM.
I played two hours more.
He only played 40minutes or more.
I saw my friend came late to the field.
I asked him to take us home.

In The car, [o] saw a machine for drunk drivers.
He asked "What's this?"
My Friend Mexican, who is also another [o] to me, tried to explain:
"Amigo, Dis Machine Test My bloood If it's ok I can turn on the car GOOD"
None understood each others...
[o] kept quiet "haa!" then looked at me and said "[x] What this?"
I tried to explain and told him "This is a machine given from the police as a punishment, measure alcohol in your blood by blowing air from your lung to it if it's high the car won't turn on [hi-tech], I even made the sound 'Vffooooo' plus sign language so he would understand the meaning of 'blowing air from your lung'
He went quiet and pretended he understood he said "Oh I see"
Then he said "But my friend buy a car last week and he don't have this machine"
I asked "does he drink and police gave him a ticket?"
he said "No!"
I went quiet and understood that all my explanation about that machine was for nothing.
I got home tired, took a shower.
Then I got in the mood to read my new book.
Suddenly he talked, trying to make a conversation.
He started talking about some of his friends in some exiled unknown remote states.
I was like "Oh please I am rarely in the mood to read a book"
However, I said nothing to him and tried to be as much interested as I could in his topic.
then suddenly he switched the whole topic and asked me if i know how to make a popular dish they have.
I was like "oh he is hungry now"
He asked " do u know how to cook this?"
I am like "Yes But never made one"
He said "it izz bery gaad"
Later on, I thought of making him a sandwish of a rare style. My style.
I was planning to make him this two days before he came.
I started making the unique fancy big tuna sandwich.
I finished making it.
I called him to eat.
He only ate half of it...
I was like "Oh my...he disliked it!"
He looked at me and said "[x] Dis iz bery Big!"
I was like "man i never knew u were on diet"
Later on
A try from me to brainwash him
I told him that he should read alot to improve his english
He said "me no like books"
I said No no you have to.
I went to my room and brought all Time Magazines many of them I had that I used to subscribe to.
He looked at me and said "No no read."
I insisted, until he took them and went to his room and never came out..then slept at 12am
...To be continued.

Note: Based on real story, 90% plain facts.
Sorry, this is just a dark Comedy. What an excuse lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam ..

Well , I think u were Kind ,,

Keep it Up..

PinK0o
(".)

Tr@fficJ@m said...

loool....Screw the {O} friend..tell us more on the Mexican friend..he sounds funny!! :)