Sunday, November 06, 2005

[o]'s [6thDay]

[o]'s DailyLife:
At Night
me and [o] watched a movie "Batman Begin"
I watched it from the middle.
but [o] was watching it from the beginning.
so I asked him "How is the movie?"
he said "very good"
then he said "oh watch watch now action again"
I was like "oh so he was watching it only for action"
he said "Yeah this movie is good..all action"
I said "Oh I see..who is the bad guy?"
He said "BatMan not bad"
I said "oh about this guy now"
Hence I knew he was bad
He said "This guy I don't know. Maybe he is good"
I said "Ok let's watch the movie now"
later on...
he said again "Oh now now Again Action is good"
I was like "man he's only watching for actions"
During the movie, he was talking only to me and not paying attention to the movie.
When the movie finished.
I asked him "Haa how was the movie?"
HE said "Very good!"
To be honest the movie was ok, plus he wasn't paying attention he only watched 50% of it.
....later on
While watching TV,
He said "I dont like Egyptians"
I said "Why!"
He said "they love money"
I was like "Oh but not all"
He said "Hussni Mobarak, Give him money he talks, don't give him he doesn't talk"
To be honest I didn't understand what that means...Maybe it has to do with some political conflicts !!
After that...
While we were watching Tv.
I saw Janet Jackson on News.
I asked him "Do you know who this is?"
He said "Oprah!"
I said "Nope!"
He said "Shakira! No No, Hmmm"
I said "This is Michael Jackson's Sister"
He said "Oho..You know Haiyfa Wahbi, she is like Michael Jackson in middle east"
I said "Yeah true"
Suddenly he said "Goodnight"
He was tired.
I said "ok Sleep Tight"
.....
To be honest, I like the boy, he is not bad as some think while reading this.

Dark Comedy

1 comment:

eye-catcher said...

Eid mubarak to u 2 :)