Sunday, November 20, 2005

BedTime's Quote[20]

BedTime's Quote:
"Jews, Christians, Muslims we are all the sons of Abraham. Wars have never solved our differences, I'm not a peace maker, I am here to cause another war!"--[x] [Political-terrorism-Stupidity]

" Love has only one meaning in life, Sacrifice" -- [x]
[Social-understanding]

MyDaily: Oh Well, My life has no meaning after my laptop for real, I can't type down my thoughts nor my theories in life, nor a poem..etc We played a game today I did perform bad, however we won 1-0. Anyway who would bother reading my personal thing, People only care about my ideas and thoughts that might make sense not daily things. So,
GoodNight dear Readers...

1 comment:

. said...

Yeah right, again you interpreted things emotionally...and by the way since when Sacrifice which is a more logical term for pain in good way. I mean Sacrifice is painful sometime...etc Anyway I won't argue with you. Simply because, I have bad experience arguing with women :|.