Friday, November 25, 2005

[o]'s daily[8,9.10]

Novermber 2nd Notes..

[o] always says "I want to go shopping buy food groceries"
when he comes home he only buys snacks.
here in the living room all snacks..
I said "man this is bad for your health"
Last night
I asked him "what did u eat?"
he said "i am full i dont want to eat"
he misunderstood the question
then he said "OH yes i ate chips and sprite only"

I am like Oh ok good ...i bet ur heart beat is dropping down
The End..

November 7th

he is asking me "why u have a digital camera?"
I said "well i like photography"
he said " but u no go parties no camping no carS"
I was like " man he thinks Digital cameras are made only for parties and campings..."
he said "I think you crazy"
I said " Yes I am, only you order the world in a right way"
In My mind I was like " So photography was made to take pictures of camels and cars, plus in an emergency use, take pictures of girls "
The End....

November 9th


[o] is worried about me.
because I haven't had dinner for two days.
How nice he is!...
then he went and brought some of his snacks..
and said "eat this Twix Fery Gaad!"
I am like "Man he is killing me"
then he went to fridge and said "you want to drink Sprite or Mountain Dew ?"
I said "Man, Twix with Soft Drink in an empy stomach!"
He said "Me everyday in my country only eat this"
I am like "God Please make any darwin's law happen on him, at least a tiny evolution."
The end...

Definitions of [x][y][z][o]
Note: I recovered this records of [o] from my old laptop. I still lost some though.

2 comments:

nefud said...

A discrete variable [ ]..

That may have the values of a post in a blog or a message thread,

When [ ] being codable...

Simply and yet beautifully ‘s told the description of [x], [y], and [z].

. said...

-lol@Nefud, and Thanks.

-lol@bub, And you only want to see strange things or crazy? you never want to see something normal !