Monday, January 30, 2006

A Satanic Professor + BTQ[66]

A genius fool,
A superficial look.
A PHD Certificate on his Wall,
A Mental-HIV in his dirty soul.
Thinking of himself as
God of Knowledge,
Just another foolish man
Living in a lodge.
Memorizing a thousands pages book
Doesn't make you Genius,
Nor God,
Nor Buddha,
Nor Vishnu,
Nor Satan himself.
A human being,
You are,
Made of Clay like me.
Blessed By God,
Or Whoever you believe in.
Don't curse my ignorance.
Don't Praise your arrogance.
A lazy Filthy mind you created,
A miserable Life you gave me,
I'm only a knowledge seeker,
Not Another God I claim to be.
What You did to me,
is worse than any terrorist Attack,
It's a suicidal mental hack.
An Educational Terrorism I call.
That will never fall.
I wrote this for you.
Mr.f***llusion,
Mr.Static,
Satanic Professor.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]
Rated [R] for F word.

Note: Written for my friend's teacher, who gave her a bad grade for her work, even though she did the best.


New Islamic Year.

BedTime's Quote[66]:

"God And Creed or God and Greed?" --[x][ Social-Understanding]

Psychological Status: Tired, Sleepy, and Worried.

MyDaily: Today I really wrote a lot, 4 posts. and a draft, and brainstormed. The white hair is growing wider!

Today for The East, but Tomorrow for the West, is the New Islamic Year, it's the year 1427 in the Islamic Calendar. or The Lunar Calendar. The Lunar Month starts with the new moon.

Good Night Dear Readers.

1 comment:

. said...

Obscured: All I know he is very bad and mean, plus moody. Literature dep must be full of them, they only read Shakespear! lol.

Nameless: Hey Nameless, I thought the poem would be only liked by the one who wanted it. Is it really that dark?, because I don't see it very dark, maybe I am used to read dark-gothic-writings.

Your blog is the best last month according to my rating, hmm "My Rating"...

Thanks both of you :)

Salam.