Monday, January 02, 2006

Civil Rights.


"Where are they going to?"
____________________

By Bedib
"Which one is better?"

I haven't slept yet, been messed up recently, and thinking about The Civil Rights in the Middle East, I want to write a paper on that topic, as an Arabic citizen, please answer the following Questions:

1- What's annoying you most of the time inside your country socio-politically?
2- What's Civil Right to you?, and do they think it exists in your society if so How?
3- If you don't want to answer 1 and 2, just tell me What's your aim if you seek civil rights?
4- What do you want of civil rights in your daily life.

4 comments:

American Crusader said...

What annoys me most is terrorist organizations such as CAIR calling themselves civil-rights organizations.

. said...

I see, but that's not influencing your daily life, does it? and by the way the question was asked for arab citizens ! lol, thanks for ur comment though.

Márcio said...

Hi, if you want to post my draw, just post, ok ? I´ll be glad in see that image here !
My english sucks ! hahaha

. said...

Hey Welcome back. thanks for answering, I appreciate it, and sorry for posting alot like a rocket, and making you feel like a fugitive in Somalia!