Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Three Religions.

A Foggy Day,
After the rain,
That washed a battle ground.
At the dawn,
A crying baby,
Crossing the lands,
Of Religions of Three.
A Cross mixed with blood,
Hallelujah.
A blood spilt on A Quranic Verse,
La Ellaha Ela Allah.
The Star of David Fell Between them.
Yahuwa Elah.
Silence's gone forever then.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by[z]

Footnote:

Yahuwa Elah: He is allah in Hebrew.
La Ellaha Ela Allah: There's no God but Allah in Arabic, Islamic belief.
Hallelujah:
Glory to the Lord, it is said in churches, and it's Hebrew originally.

Note: Written for the religious conflicts in the World. I am getting busier everyday. However, I am still able to post! lucky you! :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What to say X ...

Can't find the words .. Mashallah you have a good sense of the world around and able to put them in words.

I hope I can :(

Keep them up

. said...

Nameless: Thank You again, for stopping by. I wrote it only because I felt like writing something. Thanks for your comment. Promote! am I going Commercial ! j/k.

Life-Silent: You can write too if you want, just try to imagine things that you can't see..Thanks for stopping by

Ella: I am not good, being good is a state of opinion. Maybe is a porbability. so MAYBE famous adn MAYBE infamous. thanks for your comment.

Salam--[x]

. said...

Send me an Email for more deep detailed-discussion. My email is on my profile..
Salam--[x]