Thursday, January 26, 2006

An Ideological Creation.

From the ruins,
An Ideology Rises.
A thought that can't be denied.
A Brick of imagination,
that Starts to build A house of realization.
A Brain cell is a unit to measure Creativity,
Not to be killed by a glass of alcoholic Stupidity.

The Universe is a web,
Made of Silky Atoms,
Made of Ideas,
Not another String theory.

Via Logics, and Patient.
The Mind is an existing creation.
Via Love and Tolerance.
A Unity is an inevitable destination.

A Thankful Creature, He is.
For Having His mind
Functions at least once at a time.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]

Note: Written to describe the beautiful brain's realizations and how an ideology is born.
Note: This is the post #320

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You call this shit poetry ?

Why not just have it printed on toilet paper, where it will be put to good use ?

. said...

:s Anonymous, Thanks anyway. I'm wondering, how can you turn a website page into a toilet paper?! that's just another ignorance I witness. I think you got offended when I wrote:
_______
A Brain cell is a unit to measure Creativity,
Not to be killed by a glass of alcoholic Stupidity.

_______

Thanks for stopping by anyway.

. said...

Nameless: I face such people a lot actually, I'm used to it, and I won't get headach.
Thanks for your comment.

Salam--[x]

. said...

Ok, You don't like it that's your opinion, no need to curse and so on to support your low IQ statements. I'm not bothered. Plus, if you are someone I know, you better say better than hidding or something. What stinks the most is your way of writing and reacting actually, If you think I had my words from other sites then use google to search for them, what a low IQ creature you are, I must write a poem about u too lol and then expect your comment about it too!..
Anyway Thank u but no thanks And No more replies to your highness half-brain creature of planet Philosophy of sh!t stinks!
[x]

. said...

hehe@Obscured. Just leave him talk, he will get tired soon like a hyena waiting the lions to finish their meals.