Monday, January 23, 2006

BTQ[62] + RBL[7]

BedTime's Quote:
"Why is it ok to watch Aljazeera Tv once more and burn another American flag!? while the real flag to burn is our own" --[x] [Political-Understanding]

RadioBlogList[7]: Arc of Space - Bruce Dickinson [The Vocalist of Iron Maiden].

Profile: Bruce Dickinson is a singer,a song writer, literaturer, trains technology, a pilote and flying Beong 757 as a first officer for some airlines. He is also a good guitarist, and he does music projects alone and releases albums with his band Iron Maiden and solo albums for himself. he released 9 solo albums for himself, and over 10 albums with Iron Maiden!. He also studied History in many universities in UK, plus he was an active student in politics. He was a good student.
Ref: Wikipedia.

I like his writings sometime, they inspired me sometime too, and I like Iron Maiden.

Note: If you want any of the songs displayed in my RadioList, I will send it to you, just let me know.

Good night Dear Readers. Thanks in advance for reading my blog.


2 comments:

. said...

Ok...I will send u the song...inshallah soon. actually give me few minutes and it will be with u

. said...

Ok Done/ it's been sent.