Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Promise + BTQ[64]

Stop a second,
Ms. RainDrop.
and look back Years,
Find What've been lost,
and give me the rest
For you to gain its best.
Please Don't Blink Your Eyes,
Because You might wake up
Out of your dream,
And Nothing can be real.
Let me make my promise
Become True.
And your life easy
For sure.
In My Life,
There's only one dream.
To build a bridge
To future,
To Your Ego.
In The Zenith of Your Mindful Broken Show,
My words will keep you alive.
And My promise to rebuild
What've been lost.
In Years.
Copyright@[x]
Inspired by [y]

Note: Written for [y].

Bedtime's Quote[64]:
"A Rose is something so beautiful, that attracts honey bees and a gun is something so powerful, that attracts ignorance" --[x] [Political-Understanding]

"Becoming Popular after Death, and Death after Sorrow is a destiny to remain a mystery" --[x] [Social-Understanding]

InfoBlog: Waraq Jodran [ Arabic blog ]

Political Status: On treaty.
Psychological Status: Depressed.

Good Night Dear Readers..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiii! thanks your comment on my space. you're right it was about guitars. I'm having guitar lessons! hope you're doing great!***

. said...

Aha so now i know some protuegese!