Monday, December 26, 2005

15 Days of Cooking.

Well, almost in the last 15days I have cooked alot, sometime twice a day, lunch and dinner. Cooked for [o], unfortunately he still believes that all the dishes i have made are not better than the kabsah I made for him. Nevermind, that's [o]. I will try to list all the meals I have cooked as far as I can remember, they have no specific names because I made them as I took my photos or wrote my poems,based on only ideas.
________
1- Baked Chicken Wings and Fried Rice in Tomato&Onion souce. [Cooked Twice]
2- Chicken Kabsa [Cooked Twice]
3- Half-fried-eggs mixed with tomatos with Roast Beef in Flat bread sandwich.
4- Grilled Chicken Tekkah with chinese fried rice and mushroom.
5- Grilled Beef Steak with Caribbean Spice.
6- Fish Curry and Baked Fish with rice.
7- Roast Beef with Soure Cream and Guacamola. (Mexican Sandwich Style, Taco). [cooked-twice]
8- Fried beef Stew with vegetables and soya souce (Chinese).
9- Baked Whole Chicken with [x]'s special spice,[marinade for 2 days] and fried vegetables and potatos.
10- Fried Shrimps [Failure due to lack of understanding in shrimp's physical structure] Therefore order PIZZA!

Note: These what I have cooked so far I don't know exactly when I started cooking, 14 or 16days ago, but this is all I can remember.

Looking further for: Making a Cake! and making a sweet sandwich made of Yougart and Strawberry with honey and Toast Bread. Actually I will make this Sweet Sandwich now for a test, then try it on [o]

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez didn't realize you were a man of many talents X. Always figured you were the type of guy were women were the ones who should do the cooking...hehe can i hire u to be my personal chef ? Yum Kabsa...lucky [o]

. said...

Can I hire you to build my new House in Hollywood? hehe. j/k

Luisa said...

If you have a friend double of your age willing to marry me with same cooking talents just tell me :p

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeey brother i feel shamful, i'm a girl and i don't know how to cook as u do! i only know how to fry egg, rice, and spicy beef! :P and making the sweetest sandwitch made of penut and honey.. hehehe, now i'm waiting for u to come back so that we will coock again fat red burger!! remember it ;) ??! i can guess that u r smilling now :D. missing the moments with u.

. said...

lol@BKS that burger, that burger is in the washington university, american scientists studying it.

double my age? hmm 100? Sorry I dont have a 100years old friend:P.

Salam--[x], and thanks all for your comment.

Luisa said...

40 is ok !!!

. said...

ok we will look for the lucky 40years old virgin. He might be in the amazon living.

. said...

Hehe,, I will try that for sure.

. said...

Actually Today I am going to make shrimps again..different spice I understand the physical structure now lol.

. said...

YUM YUM lol..that's more like drooling. I already posted the Shrimp pic, I don't know if it's there yet or not...there's a delay in publishing the post in middle east...man those religious police are hunting my turban lol.

. said...

hehehehe that's funny. YUM YUM when my mouth is full of shrimps i say funn as FUMMY..YUM YUM .