Sunday, December 25, 2005

Vaticanophobia



Crowded Chambers,
Loud Prayers,
Burning Candles,
Crosses spread widely.
Jesus, Virgin Mary.
Pope giving Speeches
Unfortunately,
Old People only exist in Churches.
Renaming Churches to Nursing Homes.

Young Christians are disappearing.
Busy Arguing about God Existance.
And Adopting Atheism,
Darwinism,
Satanism,
And Paganism,
Throwing the Cross
And Holding the Guns of Science.
Christianity Fading Away
From the minds of the youth
To The heart of the elder's thoughts,
That look like Clay.
The Only Way for it to survive
is to Materialize:
The Youth.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by[z]
[edited for review]

Note: Wrote this after watching CNN Presents: The Two Marys. Nothing's meant to be offensive in the poem, just reality, and depending on my own observation.

1 comment:

. said...

I have realized that when I publish a post it won't be shown immediately in the middle east depending on the country,
Anyway, I will try to read these, What I don't like in Novels is that I don't understand half of the words lol. I need to use the Dictionary. :)

Salam--[x]