Saturday, December 31, 2005

December's Bests

Here you go, best things in December or things I knew or read about during this month.
Best and new things in Decemberr:-
_________________________
NewToTheBlog:
BriefWords[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]. RadioBlogList, Misconceptionology[1,2].
Mocking-Life-System[3][4][5].
History : Battle of Iwo Jima.
Books: Animal Farm, Catch 22.
Science: Scientific American[Dec]
Political-PoemsBy[x]: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6].
Social-PoemsBy[x]: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14].
Music: Epica's album, Consign To Oblivion [Good]
Songs: Epica's Solitary Ground, and Epica - Trois Vierges


WebsiteOfTheMonth:
1-Time's Best Photos
2-Reuter 40 top photos of 2005.
3-
Answers.com
4-First Monday


Since I visited many blogs, I found many good ones.
BloggersOfTheMonth: [Most Arabic]
1- Ahmed Fawaz
2- From This Side of The window
3-
3la-almashy

Reason:

--> decision made according to blog's posts, quality, and presenting ideas informatively.

Quote: "Only One Post Enough to make a whole blog the best".--[x]

Favorite thing I experienced in December: Cooking.
Worst Thing in December: The Holiday.

copyright@[x]
99% of The Contents written by [x].

Welcome to January 2006.

Note:
This is for December, I didn't write some topics I was planning due to mental-blocks I have had sometime. If I offended anyone during this month, I apologize and I am just giving my opinions, and ideas, and these never fit everyone. It's A new year in some places where you are reading this blog now, but who cares, it's just a number passed by fuelled with resolutions made by people who were only hopeful for a day for better world.

See you next year!

No comments: