Monday, December 19, 2005

BT's Q[38] + [o]'s Daily[15]

BedTime's Quote[38]:
" You can't judge one according to his knowledge, no matter how much knowledge the one has. Because Knowledge is not wisdom"--[x]

InfoBlog: Poppy

[o]'s daily[15]
At Night,
After Dinner,
The 6th Dinner [x] has cooked in 6 days.
[o] sitting still wondering "How to make Eggs!"
[x] wondering "what to cook for tomorrow's night!, Kabab! or Kabsa! or Chicken Takkah!"
[x] and [o] finished having dinner,
[x] said "Ok i will go to take a shower, i am tired of cooking"
[o] said "You are fish, you two times shower"
[x] said "Well I like to take a shower twice a day"
[o] said "You are crazy, me I was in school, I don't take a shower in the morning because I didnt want to feel awake, and wanted to feel sleepy during the first two classes"
[x] said "Oh ok, smart. but bad to be dirty"

-It's really interesting what kind of philosopher he would become!

MyNote: I haven't written much and I should have, I'm just busy or didn't have time to do so, plus I'm getting sick. Anyway...

Goodnight Dear Readers.

2 comments:

porcelain world beside said...

just taking shower 2 times..i thought you used to do it 5 times at least... ;) good luck with (0) an di think you need it...
salam in your heart

. said...

Yes that was when I was a fish now I am a belly dancer,I mean human.