Monday, December 05, 2005

Someday + BTQ[29]

A woman with a sad past
A broken heart.
So smart,
So Bright,
So Creative,

Someday,
She'll be successful.
Rich,
On the zenith
Of all societies.
With all the qualities.
One Fingertip of her.
Can change atrocities
into Histories.
to glories...

Meanwhile
A Man with a glorified past
Who failed a task.
full of knowledge and scars
that cast him away..

Someday
He'll be unsuccessful,
Poor,
On the Zero level
Of all societies
With the least qualities.
Sitting on a street side
He'll be there,
selling roses,
And Hopes.
He lived like an intellectual,
a thinker.
But,
He ended up an ideological failure...

TO THOSE.
who understands me
Welcome to 25th Century
Feminism.
copyright@[x]
influenced by[z]


BedTime's Quote:
"Don't Hate but Wait" --[x]
[Social-Understanding][Don't Be Judgemental]

"Classless Society only exists in indian movies and Arabic Media"--[x]
[Political-Understanding][Mocking-Systems]


InfoBlog: --> #mi
Web: --> PastLife
Song:--> AntiBush Song - BushWacked
Note: Plz don't kill me women! hehe a futuristic view on feminism. I just finished writing The American Social Class Structure, 66 pages. i said on the shoutbox 60 then changed my mind and added 6 more.

Have Fun all...Good Night Dear Readers. Be Happy Only.
Updated.

8 comments:

porcelain world beside said...

i'm wonder who is she???
And giving the roses free is much better then selling them...so one flower will be like a hope....and this person who will do that will be much sucsessful and rich then the woman...the richest person is not the one who has money and don't know how to spend them...the richest person is the one who can make a choice between bad and good...and who has somebody to think about him and give him the love he/she need....And my wish to you is to have nothing but still to have everything...to find nothing but still to find something....to see darkness..but still see the light...because the darkness give too much light then light itself..

. said...

The poem is about Feminism, more than myself, I wouldn't say I prefer to be rich nor poor, but at least knowledgeable.
Thanx for stopping by

. said...

And the question about SHE. or Who is she!
she's none I know!
only a feminist...
or if you want to define it as you like then she can be anyone :)

Salam--[x]

Anonymous said...

“A woman with a sad past
A broken heart.
So smart,
So Bright,
So Creative,”

check
check
check
check
check
hmmm.. interesting
hehe =P

"Classless Society only exists in Indian movies and Arabic Media"--[x]
lol well said

btw thanks for linking me…
and I see you got the liking for the past life analysis…
so you turned out to be Chinese, eh? *Laughing smugly*

Sincerely,
#mi

TripleTee said...

are u a feminist [x]? :p

. said...

#mi, thanks..for ur comment, and yes I am chinese eventually.

3T...hehe,3enk, I am not feminist..I'm just against it somehow.

TripleTee said...

you're against feminism?... then I'm afraid we won't get along, lol...

. said...

lol..we didn't get long since I knew u actually :p...hehe