Friday, December 09, 2005

[o]'s daily[14]

It's Afternoon now.
It's little bit Cold outside,
While waiting for a taxi to pick us [x][o] to home
A girl crossed by us, wearing a very very short short.
[o] said about that girl, "Damn you, we men in our tribe can't wear even a long short to my knee 3eeb[shameful] and you do that"
I went quiet and said "..man this is different place, it's not your tribe here, here is only their tribe" it's like they have one.:|

Later on we got home by the taxi [he loves TAXI!]
[o] ran downstair to his new desktop, yes new he bought one
he said "[x], yesterday night i was so much time in internet, practice my english in chat"
I said "oh that's nice, you should do that, you know"
he said "Yeah but i dont know this chat it's new, alot of russian girls"
I went quiet..."what?"
I thought it was MSN or Yahoo!
He said "Alot of girls with Cameras, and it's very nice beautiful girls and practice english good"
I went quiet hoping that I won't shoot myself
I said to myself "Man he doesn't know that he is practicing his english on prostitutes from Russia"
he opened his dekstop and showed me the site
I was shocked, 90% naked girls chatting with cameras with many costumers in the same time.
I said to him "So this is how you practice english ? but it seems you are improving your sight!"
He didn't undestand and said "Yeah but it's good"
I said to myself " Man, I hope he won't a striptease bar someday with the english he is learning in this chat"

Based on True Story..me and him..Dark comedy

3 comments:

TripleTee said...

Russian girls... yeah, unfortunately that's true... they're very..... open :p...

Anonymous said...

Yes he is for real..bad news His computer died today :|. I am trying to teach him! ..
and I saw the movie it was interesting! and it's true.

Anonymous said...

hehehe :D poor guy. i feel he's kind... but brother u can be his teacher becoz u r so close to him and i think it's must be ur job :) just watch him.