Wednesday, December 14, 2005

RadioBlog[1]+BedTime'sQ[34]

Hooray! Finally, I found a solution for others to hear what I HEAR!. I spent the whole day trying to install this. It's Radio Blog, I installed to my blog, I added some files, if you got any problems playing them, just let me know. The Radio Blog is underneath the Shoutbox. When you first play any file the volume is always high, so try to reduce it. Some Buttons don't work on the player, because the original version is based on PHP, mine is a non-php version which doesn't support all the features however at least you can play pause, and reduce the volume only.

Warning: It might take time to download the file due to your connection, if you are on dial-up it might take longer time. CABLE, DSL..no problem.

There will be a post called : RadioBlog-List, which will announce the new audio file that I add to the list or files I remove.
So for Tonight:

RadioBlogList[1]:

-A Slave, from the movie The Gladiator.
-M.Brando from the movie Apocalypse Now
-Nobel Prize Speech by Russell Crow from the movie A Beautiful Mind.
----
-Metaphor - In flames [song][slow]
-Solitary Ground - Epica [song][slow]
-The King - Accept [music][slow]
-The Image of the Invisible - Thrice [song][hard]
------

And here's The BTQ for tonight.

BedTime's Quote:
"If the world doesn't listen, be the one who listens to be special" --[x]
[Social-understanding]

"A small Mistake divides nations, rage a war and ends another"--[x]
[Political-Understanding]
[Cultural Clash needs A compromise, east vs west]

Web[1]: Article on Google's Ten Golden Rules.
Web[2]: If FoxNews Existed before
InfoBlog:
Mahmood's Den



Psychological Status: Empty, Confused, lost, no-oneness.
Political Status: Offensive, prepared.

Goodnight Dear Readers, Enjoy.

No comments: