Friday, December 23, 2005

BedTime's Q[41]

BedTime's quotes[41]:
"The Arab World's presidents seem so immortal, and its people seem so mortal"--[x]
[Political-Understanding]

"In some Arabic countries, The divorce rate has reached 20%, while the 80% is busy collecting money for dowry" --[x] [Social-Understanding]

"According to Google's latest statistic of 2005's most searched terms and words, I come to realize that the world has been busy searching for ignorance"--[x][Social-Understanding]

Note: I apologize that I am slow in writing recently due to the mental block, I'm having. Probably, I've been busy searching for ignorance myself!...Better talk to [o] he might help!

Goodnight Dear Readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes brother u r too slow, what happened to u?.. i dialy checking ur blogs trying to find something new but still the same words the same bages! i missed [o] ^_^ hehehehe.. what his last actions?? tell me, also i wanna know about urself... have a lovely moments. salam.

. said...

lol, No more [o] I guess, I might write something, i just dont feel writing about him.:D.