Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Pineapple + BTQ[46]


Bedtime's Quote:
"
Saddam has accused Washington of lying, and I accused Saddam for being honest"--[x]
[Political-Understanding].

"I output more than I input therefore I am becoming ignorant!"--[x]
[Psychological-Understanding]

Picture Taken by [x]
pineapple with Sweet yogurt
Note: Today I didn't cook, I only made sweet sandwich and pineapple With Sweet Salty Yogurt.


Web: MSNBC PHOTOS of 2005

Political Status: Defensive.
Psychological Status: Hopeful, and worried.

Goodnight Dear Readers.

7 comments:

Blue Chi said...

Sorry, but that looks disgusting. :P

Anonymous said...

“I output more than I input therefore I am becoming ignorant!"
lol well you are on your way to ignorance, though not there yet.
Cheer up at least you input some; you’ve a chance to survive, an ignorant never inputs!

Sincerely,
#mi

. said...

lol Blue-chi. I know it was too sweet. but guess who ate it..[o] did. :D. I liked it though.

. said...

hehe #mi..Yes I am officially output

Anonymous said...

I would like it wihtout the yogurt its ........

Unknown said...

All of it looks pretty good! Too bad I cant bake, ha ha! Did u have good holiday?

. said...

to Life-Silent: Ok will make one for u without it.

to Marko: Long Time No See man, You smelled food and came back!

to Obscured: yum yum, the sound of tsunami-hungry wave.