Sunday, December 04, 2005

Everything And Nothing

You are the best,
I'm the worst.
You know everything
I know nothing
Ignorant vs Genius.

You want to be happy?
Step on my head.
And Make Me Brainless
Kick my face.
And Make Me Shameless
Pull my Hair
And Make Me Hopeless
Remove my nails
And Fingertip on the dinner table alone
Cut my tongue
And Taste Everything alone sinfully
You want my eyes?
Take Them...
See The World alone
And Define Beauty falsely
You want my Ears?
Take Them...
Hear The truth alone
And Sing The Wrong song softly
Cut My nose.
And Smell Heaven alone
Now be Happy...
Leave me alone
Senseless
Emotionalless.
You be Everything
And I be nothing..
copyright@[x]
inspired by [y]

Note: Written to describe one's sacrifice to another. or just define it as you wish!. [edited]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply intriguing
I did define it my way… the “Ignorant vs Genius.”
To me it wasn’t much of a sacrifice, than it being a play along.
Play along with the ignorant because it is sure useless to argue.
But I got to admit I actually cringed at the “remove my nail” part
Easy on us!

Sincerely,
#mi

. said...

Thanx #mi, just dont cring alot..
I think it has another meaning when I wrote I just can't remember! strange..

Salam--[x]