Saturday, December 24, 2005

MisConceptionology[1]

This is new, MisConceptionology is about misconceptions people have, or as misconceptions I might see. In our world, or I might say worldS with S, there are many misconceptions among people due lack of social understandings or even scientific misunderstandings. I myself used to have misconceptions, I used to judge people before even knowing them. I regret but I learned and I am still learning. Anyway, here we go:

MisConceptionology[1]:
"A long beard, a nice well-worn turban, a modest walk, a smiley face, white hair, aged-body, I see in the street. Take my gun and kill him, and shout ''I killed A terrorist, Operation Freedom the Last crusade''; Tomorrow's media says {-It was a faithful Indian Sikh Man-}"--[x]

MyNote: I'm back to writing, maybe for today only!or maybe because [o] is not home today! Strange.
Note: This is the post #260

No comments: