Sunday, December 04, 2005

[o]'s daily[13]

Nov 25th.
At Night
Very Cold Outside.

I was playing music,
[o] came and said "Hmm I like this song for one n!gg3r [n word]"
I was like " man he never learns, I told him not to use the N word"
I played for him some songs for various artists
I played " Intiution by Jewel" then said " how is it?"
He said " NO man bad very bad"
I thought he might like slow pop ones better than my heavy metal style.
then I played "Changes - 2pac"
He said "Who is this?, it's like 50cent"
I am like " man he only knows 50cent, it's like 50cent is the Zero number for music"
I said "This is 2pac"
He said " man it's bad, no good"
I played "Irresistable by Jessica Simpson" how lame
He said "uff, no man this is stupid"
I kept playing one after another,
finally I played "cleaning out my closet - Eminem"
He said "oh this is like 50cent, who is this?"
I said " this is Eminem"
He said "No Bad"
I was like "man you just said good and now bad, only because u thought it's 50cent"
then I said " you know he is not black, he is white"
He said "Oh Man this is bad, White men no good, they like boys, but N!gg3r don't like boys, I like N!gg3r, because they never like boys, coz they are not allowed to touch one, not gays"
I said to him "You know tomorrow I will go to the biggest store in town Wal-mart and buy the best gun, and shoot myself"

He left to upstair, and took [i]'s laptop and played "My Humps - BEP"

The end...dark comedy

3 comments:

. said...

lol. first he is not stupid, he is smart in studies! I mean, he is an A student in high school..the point is that when someone speaks a language he doesn't know much he will sound stupid. Hmm

Anonymous said...

He sound stupid because "You" see him stupid, plus I think when someone is trying hard to learn a language, we should support him by not letting him feel inferior by anyway.And I think you're doing this here.From reading you I can say that you seem good with him, but deep inside you think he's stupid.

Sorry for being blunt!

. said...

lol are we having a debate here?..He is culturally not knowledgeable i wont say stupid..